Please click on the icons at the top of the page for complete Bloomington Township Meeting Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Notices & Bloomington Township members Information.
1. The next Bloomington Township Regular Monthly Board Meeting will be Monday May 6th at 7:00 pm at the Bloomington Township Hall. If there is a topic that you would like to discuss with the Board, please contact the Clerk to be put on the Agenda.
2. Board of Review has been scheduled for May 13th from 7 pm to 9 pm at the Bloomington Township Hall. Open Book has been scheduled for Saturday May 4th, 2019 from 1 pm - 3 pm at the Bloomington Township Hall. Official notice for Open Book has been posted under "Notices"
3. The Annual Town Meeting Minutes and the Town 2018 Financial Report have been posted under the Minutes Icon under "Other Meeting Minutes".
The Bloomington Township recycling dump site is open on Wednesday afternoons from noon to 4:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to noon. Please remember to sort &recycle your garbage. This Dump site is for the Bloomington Township residents use only. The complete Township Recycling Ordinance can be found under the Ordinance icon.
Here are the unofficial results from yesterday's election for the Township of Bloomington: Hagedorn-31; Neubauer-17; Nashhold-40; Patterson-45; Erdenberger-43; Kirschbaum-42; White-44; Moravits-28; Cathman-30; write-ins Hamann-11; Thornton-1. We had a total of 49 voters.
1. We were informed by the Grant County Conservation, Sanitation and Zoning Dept the basic situations that require a zoning permit if you live in a Floodplain, Shoreland, and/or Comprehensive Zoning area. The Township of Bloomington is not zoned except for an area on Mississippi Lane which is zoned as residential. Although we have not adopted a Comprehensive Zoning plan, Zoning permits are still required in Floodplain and Shoreland Zoning districts. Structures include but not limited to: barns, agricultural buildings, silos, houses,garages, pole sheds, garden sheds, semi-truck boxes, signs, retaining walls, decks, patios and fences. Before building, you will need to contact the Grant County CSZ Department and Township's building inspector, Brad Smrcina.
2. A NEW ATV/UTV ORDINANCE HAS BEEN ADOPTED FOR THE TOWN OF BLOOMINGTON, WHICH INCLUDES GRANT COUNTY REGULATIONS THAT WILL BE ENFORCED BY THE GRANT COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. PLEASE CLICK ON THE "ORDINANCE" ICON ABOVE AND READ THE NEW ORDINACE #2018-7-9.
3. An Alcohol Control Ordinance has been passed for the Township. To read the Ordinance, click on the Ordinances Icon above.
Bloomington Township does not have an Ordinance concerning burning, but it is regulated by the Town Board. Before you start a fire to burn a large pile or area, the Town Board strongly urges you to call and inform our local fire chief, Tom Hoffman of the Bloomington Fire Department and the Grant County Sheriff's Department the location and timing of the burn. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you!
This website was created to provide a quick, easy and convenient way for the Bloomington Township residents and landowners to access town board meeting notices and agendas, meeting minutes and other important Bloomington Township information via computer, tablet or cell phone.
Greg Patterson - Chairman
William Erdenberger - Supervisor I
Joseph Kirschbaum - Supervisor II
Mary Sue White - Treasurer
Jane Patterson - Clerk
Andrew (Buck) Crubel - Full time patrolman
Tim Wagner & Bart White - Part-time patrolmen
Fred Plondke - Sanitation Officer
For more information about our local government please click on the menu icon in the top right hand corner of our website.
Location address: 534 Hwy 35, Bloomington, WI 53804
*Mailing Address: Bloomington Township, %Jane Patterson-Clerk, 10486 Aspen Road, Bloomington, WI 53804