This land was settled around 1831 by Page Blake. From him the country about took the name of “Blake’s Prairie".
Please click on the icons at the top of the page for complete Bloomington Township Meeting Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Notices & Bloomington Township members Information.
1. If you plan on shooting off fireworks this 4th of July in the Township of Bloomington, you will need a fireworks permit. It doens't cost anything, and it is required by State Law. Please contact the Township Clerk for a Permit.
2. The Grant County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan is available for review. Please go under the Notices Icon and click on the Grant County Mitigation Plan download to access the draft plan.
3. SANDY HOLLOW ROAD HAS BEEN CLOSED DUE TO FLOOD DAMAGE. SECTIONS OF THE ROAD ARE IMPASSABLE. OUR PATROLMAN ANDREW CRUBEL AND PART-TIME HELP TIM WAGNER ARE WORKING HARD TO GET THIS ROAD FIXED. Re-opening of Sandy Hollow Road is not known at this time.
4. DUGWAY ROAD IS OPEN, BUT REPAIR WORK WILL BE GONG ON FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF OUR PATROLMEN AND EQUIPMENT.
The next Bloomington Township Regular Monthly Board Meeting will be Monday July 9th, 7 PM at the Bloomington Township Hall. If there is a topic that you would like to discuss with the Board, please contact the Clerk to be put on the Agenda.
The Bloomington Township recycling dump site is open on Wednesday afternoons from noon to 4:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to noon. Please remember to sort &recycle your garbage. This Dump site is for the Bloomington Township residents use only.
The Partison Primary will be held August 14th, 2018. Offices on the ballot are Governor, U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, odd-numbered Wisconsin State Senate seats, and all Wisconsin Assembly seats. This is a PRIMARY election for the November 6th, 2018 General Election.
1. DUGWAY ROAD IS PASSABLE, BUT SANDY HOLLOW ROAD REMAINS CLOSED DUE TO FLOOD DAMAGE. REPAIR WORK IS UNDERWAY, PLEASE BE AWARE OF OUR PATROLMEN AND EQUIPMENT AS THEY ARE WORKING HARD TO GET THESE ROADS FIXED. There are other roads in the Township that sustained minor damage, please drive carefully.
Bloomington Township does not have an Ordinance concerning burning, but it is regulated by the Town Board. Before you start a fire to burn a large pile or area, the Town Board strongly urges you to call and inform our local fire chief, Tom Hoffman of the Bloomington Fire Department and the Grant County Sheriff's Department the location and timing of the burn. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you!
This website was created to provide a quick, easy and convenient way for the Bloomington Township residents and landowners to access town board meeting notices and agendas, meeting minutes and other important Bloomington Township information via computer, tablet or cell phone.
Greg Patterson - Chairman
William Erdenberger - Supervisor I
Joseph Kirschbaum - Supervisor II
Mary Sue White - Treasurer
Jane Patterson - Clerk
Andrew (Buck) Crubel - Full time patrolman
Tim Wagner & Bart White - Part-time patrolmen
Fred Plondke - Sanitation Officer
For more information about our local government please click on the menu icon in the top right hand corner of our website.
Location address: 534 Hwy 35, Bloomington, WI 53804
*Mailing Address: Bloomington Township, %Jane Patterson-Clerk, 10486 Aspen Road, Bloomington, WI 53804