This land was settled around 1831 by Page Blake. From him the country about took the name of “Blake’s Prairie".
Please click on the icons at the top of the page for complete Bloomington Township Meeting Agendas, Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Notices & Bloomington Township members Information.
1. The Town of Bloomington ATV/UTV ordinance #2018-7-9 has been adopted and posted. Please read this new ordinance that will be enforced by the Grant County Sheriff's Department. Click on the "Ordinances" icon above to open the file.
2. DUGWAY ROAD IS OPEN NOW, BUT REPAIR WORK WILL BE STARTING SOON AND THE ROAD WILL BE CLOSED TO TRAFFIC FOR 5-6 DAYS. KEEP CHECKING OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND THE DATE OF CLOSURE.
1. The next Bloomington Township Regular Monthly Board Meeting will be Monday September 10th, 2018 @ 7 PM at the Bloomington Township Hall. If there is a topic that you would like to discuss with the Board, please contact the Clerk to be put on the Agenda.
The Bloomington Township recycling dump site is open on Wednesday afternoons from noon to 4:00 pm, and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to noon. Please remember to sort &recycle your garbage. This Dump site is for the Bloomington Township residents use only.
The Fall General Election will be held November 6h, 2018. Offices on the ballot are Governor, U.S. Senator, U.S. Representative, odd-numbered Wisconsin State Senate seats, and all Wisconsin Assembly seats.
1. Dugway Road is open now but repair work will be starting soon and the road will be closed for 5-6 days.
2. A NEW ATV/UTV ORDINANCE HAS BEEN ADOPTED FOR THE TOWN OF BLOOMINGTON, WHICH INCLUDES GRANT COUNTY REGULATIONS THAT WILL BE ENFORCED BY THE GRANT COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT. PLEASE CLICK ON THE "ORDINANCE" ICON ABOVE AND READ THE NEW ORDINACE #2018-7-9.
Bloomington Township does not have an Ordinance concerning burning, but it is regulated by the Town Board. Before you start a fire to burn a large pile or area, the Town Board strongly urges you to call and inform our local fire chief, Tom Hoffman of the Bloomington Fire Department and the Grant County Sheriff's Department the location and timing of the burn. We greatly appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Thank you!
This website was created to provide a quick, easy and convenient way for the Bloomington Township residents and landowners to access town board meeting notices and agendas, meeting minutes and other important Bloomington Township information via computer, tablet or cell phone.
Greg Patterson - Chairman
William Erdenberger - Supervisor I
Joseph Kirschbaum - Supervisor II
Mary Sue White - Treasurer
Jane Patterson - Clerk
Andrew (Buck) Crubel - Full time patrolman
Tim Wagner & Bart White - Part-time patrolmen
Fred Plondke - Sanitation Officer
For more information about our local government please click on the menu icon in the top right hand corner of our website.
Location address: 534 Hwy 35, Bloomington, WI 53804
*Mailing Address: Bloomington Township, %Jane Patterson-Clerk, 10486 Aspen Road, Bloomington, WI 53804